The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Trip to Paris with M8 gallery

S

SAKIIMAGES

Charles you have some amazing images. The M8 is truly unique and creates some beautiful life drawings. I am interested in the 50 lux. I have the 28cron as well which is an amazing lens. I am looking at pre-asph and asph, but really heading towards pre-asph because price is right approx $2500 AU which is half the price of Asph. What are you thoughts of the pre-asph and are you able to point to some of the images on your site which were taken with the 50?

I have some images from Paris taken in Aug with the 28cron. Beautiful place to photograph.
many thanks and great work.

charlesphoto

Charles you have some amazing images. The M8 is truly unique and creates some beautiful life drawings. I am interested in the 50 lux. I have the 28cron as well which is an amazing lens. I am looking at pre-asph and asph, but really heading towards pre-asph because price is right approx $2500 AU which is half the price of Asph. What are you thoughts of the pre-asph and are you able to point to some of the images on your site which were taken with the 50?

I have some images from Paris taken in Aug with the 28cron. Beautiful place to photograph.
many thanks and great work.
The pic of th Place de Republique sign is with the 50. I actually rarely use it but it's a nice lens. The Asph of course is that much nicer but also that much more expensive. Be sure to get a Version 2 of the pre as it focuses closer and has built in hood.

Good luck!

Chris C

Charles - I have again spent a long time looking at images on your web-site, and I love the way it operates so attention is drawn to each image, and it's context of accompanying images. That is how I want to see photographs on the web and your site does it far better than most. The picture titles and words were lost on me however; I find dark lettering on a dark background to be near unreadable, and so I gave up trying to read them. Apart from that, and one other minor quibble, your site is an exemplary vehicle for showing your talent.

............... Chris

M

matmcdermott

Charles, I second Chris' comments above and was curious what slideshow software you're using. Is it a plug-in or something you or your designer made specially for the site?