The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M8 shines in Istanbul

charlesphoto

Up on my website now a new gallery of 8 days in Istanbul this summer. I think it really shows the quality of the M8. Most at iso 320, a few higher. Most 28 cron, 18 zeiss, and 90 apo. LR conversions.

(I was on honeymoon keep in mind).

N

nei1

Many beautiful shots,my favourite,the two girls and the viewer,really good work.

jonoslack

Great Charles
I also enjoyed browsing around your website - lots of grand stuff.
Judging by the number of fingers up you're obviously a popular guy!

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Great stuff Charles. Like yourself, I absolutely love my M8. Since I got the first body a couple years ago now it has become my favorite camera, seeing almost full time duty in my own work. But then, I had shot M film bodies for several years before, so no great surprise there. I've been editing to update my own web site recently, and have found that the vast majority of my images that are going up were all shot with my M8. My poor Aptus 75/Contax just hasn't seen much work, at least not to show on my site. I don't do architectural or tabletop work with it, but for most everything else it has, and likely will remain, my go to camera of choice. No, it isn't perfect, just perfect for me.....