The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Leica X1/X2

Godfrey

I belong to a Saturday morning walking group and yesterday was our last morning walk of 2012. It was a chilly, damp start. Had the X2 with me, so I thought I'd make a portrait of the brave who started the walk ...

Others met up with us at the breakfast stop later. Slackers! ;-)

enjoy!

xdayv

i like the overall mood of the photo, makes me wanna get up early and walk. I bet it's a good company you got there. and the x2 is a really nice companion to tag along i guess.

Godfrey

i like the overall mood of the photo, makes me wanna get up early and walk. I bet it's a good company you got there. and the x2 is a really nice companion to tag along i guess.
Thanks! Yes, it's an amusing group. Quite a bunch of jokers ... :)

Godfrey

Conversations

I just love these cafe photos!

Both: Leica X2, ISO 1000 @ f/3.2 @ 1/30 sec

Enjoy! Comments always appreciated.

Godfrey

Passing Swiftly #2

Another photo made on my recent train trip from San Diego to San Jose, CA.

Leica X2
ISO 125 @ f/3.2 @ 1/30 s

Thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.

G

Godfrey

Taken in the dark at the SFMOMA theater exhibit, I stopped down to f/5 so I could scale focus (and forgot to step up the ISO setting to something more sensible, like 1600 or 3200 ... sigh). Anyway, I like the way it came out:

Leica X2
ISO 400 @ f/5 @ 1 sec

Comments always appreciated. Thanks for looking.

G

Godfrey

These two from my train trip in late December 2012, riding the Pacific Surfliner and Starlight Coast Express from San Diego to San Jose, California:

Leica X2
ISO 800 @ f/2.8 @ 1/15 s

Leica X2
ISO 800 @ f/3.2 @ 1/30 s

Thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.

G