The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Leica X1/X2

Bruno

I want to share with You a few pictures I made in our last trip to Barcelona, what an amazing 4 days!!

Thanks to all my friend there, I miss You from the cloudy London:

Barna - YouTube

V

Vivek

I want to share with You a few pictures I made in our last trip to Barcelona, what an amazing 4 days!!

Thanks to all my friend there, I miss You from the cloudy London:

Barna - YouTube

Enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing Bruno! :)

With captures like these (seen on Youtube), I don't know why you split your hairs with "micro contrast" and such!

Bruno

jajaja Yes, that's what I'm wondering.. I don't need a Leica S2, really, maybe a good DSLR with a good tele for portraits :p

asiafish

Just bought a used X2 to take on vacation and wanted to see what it can do. Here is a boring shot taken behind my office. The camera was set to DNG + S.Fine JPG. Since my primary camera is a Leica M Monochrom, I was of course interested in how this little guy would do at B+W.

Color DNG, no post.

L1060009.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

OOC JPEG, no post

L1060009-2.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

Color DNG to Silver Efex, minimal post

L1060009-Edit.jpg by Lawman1967, on Flickr

Gbealnz

Like AsiaFish, I too bought an X recently, mine is an X1, and it accompanied me throughout Europe for nearly two months recently.
While I was hesitant about taking just a single camera, and with a fixed lens at that, my fears were unfounded, I loved it.
I ended up with a good chunk of excellent images, nothing startling, but I was very very happy.
I've attached a couple, there are heaps more.
Only trouble is, I have been distracted by a piece of history, I found a DMR!!!
Gary