The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Putting Faces to Names - (i.e. the Selfie thread)

Godfrey

Always fine additions to this thread! :)

Couple more from the past few days fooling about with the el cheapo Olympus E-PL1 body and my more oddball lenses:

With the Skink pinhole lens, using the f/71 Zone Plate

With my cobbled up Cosmicar 12.5mm f/1.4 TV (C-mount) lens
a faux 'infrared' rendering preset applied and then tweaked

enjoy!

G

ashwinrao1

Photographing someone orange...

Probably taking this photo:

which, if you take a close look, is a selfie in and of itself...

D&A

Photographing someone orange...

Probably taking this photo:

which, if you take a close look, is a selfie in and of itself...
You know Ashwin, to tone down all that orange, you could have selcted to use the monochrom instead? :ROTFL:

What we all really want to know was if she at least impressed with your M9-P? :)

By the way, out of couriosity, what camera/lens was used to take your photo in the 1st image?

Dave (D&A)

tsjanik

After posting a shot of my wife skiing in a snow storm, here's a more flattering skiing shot helped by better weather. I appear in the sunglasses of course, as does Ashwin above. Despite the improved weather, a flattering shot of me was not possible.

20130330_4506-Recovered by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Erik

Hi! I haven't posted anything on GetDPI except in the buy & sell forum, but am a regular lurker here so I thought I'd introduce myself. Photo taken with my MM and a recently acquired Rigid Type 2 (which I purchased after seeing all of Ashwin's wonderful samples taken with this lens on the MM!).

Erik

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Here's one taken by a friend of my son. Against the sun.
It's not sharp, it better is :eek:, very hard to do with a MF lens for someone who is not used to that.

Michiel

V

Vivek

Does Bart (Knorp) have picture up here? If he allows, I can post one. :)

Christians86

Mee :)

A friend of me took this - it was her first time with a manual camera, and especially a Rangefinder...she got a 10 sec introduction, but I liked this one :)