The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone got updates on Leica M shipping date?

TLiu

please share if you heard something about Leica M's shipping date. I have been on the waiting list for a while, but got no updates from my dealer.

ashwinrao1

It seems that they have been producing plenty of M-E's (rebadged M9's), not many MM's (limited production)...Hopefully readying themselves for M production. Europe and the East Asian Markets will probably get preference, if MM distribution was any indication. I doubt we'll see that many of them stateside until sping/summer, but that's just what I have heard and surmised from rumor sites and internet fodder. I think that Leica would and should take their time to produce a finished product (or refined one, at least) before sending it out for use...

algrove

Leica store in DC just informed me that mine should come in around the end of February. That is just around the corner and that will be great as I am getting tired of trying out my new R lenses ( at least new to me) on my Ricoh GXR with M mount.

Leica store in DC just informed me that mine should come in around the end of February. That is just around the corner and that will be great as I am getting tired of trying out my new R lenses ( at least new to me) on my Ricoh GXR with M mount.
Louis you have not ordered it in Toulouse this time ?

Erick-Where did you order from? In D or in F?
I have ordered it in 5 different places with an extra battery
Directly in Solms and in 3 others shop online (the biggest) in Germany
and 1 in France where I already bought my M9 and the 90 Summicron

You could ask to be on the list in Solms