The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wait time for MM

jgburton1

Anyone have any idea on the wait time for Leica Monochrome? Or possibly even one in stock somewhere.
Thanks

Jim Burton

V

Vivek

Daniel posted earlier that they are available in shops, in Australia.

ashwinrao1

They still seem to be scarce in the U.S. I'd call around, as I doubt that wait lists are that long. Good options to check here in the NW are Glazers Camera, Kenmore Camera, and Pro Photo Supply...all certified Leica vendors.

DavidE

I got a call from Ace Photo just a few hours ago. I was on their waiting list, but found one a couple of weeks ago. I was told I was the last one on the waiting list, so there's a very good chance the M Monochrom is still there. Ace Photo is on Leica's list of camera dealers (that's how I found them).

Ace Photo
(703) 430-3333

d_brown

Thanks DavidE!

I just called and ordered it from Ace. It will hopefully be here tomorrow morning. Thanks again!

Dale

ashwinrao1

Woo hoo. Congrats!!!! It's an amazing camera that takes a lot of work to master or even get used to ;)...Enjoy the ride...

DavidE

Wow, that went fast! Glad someone here got it.

Hope you love the new MM as much as I do, Dale!

Though I'm still getting used to mine (where's the setting for color photos???). :)