The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Monochrom available

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
If you are looking for a Leica Monochrom immediately then I have one on hold at ProPhoto Supply in Portland.

Pro Photo Supply - Oregon's Photography, Video and Imaging Source - Portland OR Camera Store
503 241 1112

Ask for Jim, Stephen or Tom. It is on hold for me (Graham Welland) at the moment but just let them know that you're taking it instead of me and you can have a camera immediately.

I have too good an opportunity to acquire some alternative gear right now that I'm reluctantly giving this one up for the moment.

macfiend

Le Camera in Princeton, NJ also got one in today. They don't have it promised to anyone so it is up for grabs. They are an authorized Leica dealer and their number is 609-771-8787 if anyone is interested. I've been doing business with them for 15 years.

jthurs

I'm still looking for a monochrom if anyone knows of somewhere that has one or if someone has one on hold that they want to give up.