The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

longer artisan 103 cloth strap

gooomz

i really like my artisan 103 cloth strap but was looking for like made cloth strap but something that can be adjusted longer.

any recommendations?

thanks

Kokoshawnuff

It's my favorite strap, and I've never felt the need for it to be longer so I've not looked, but its such a simple design that there must be something out there that will work for you. Good luck.

seakayaker

Not cloth but have seen a Barton strap on a rangefinder and the person stated is was quite comfortable.

This one is 125cm.

Barton hompage: BARTON 1972

Then you have a lance adjustable strap which adjusts 30" to 60" (76.2cm to 152CM): String Loop Adjustable | Lance Camera Straps

Then you have the Street Strap at 46inches or 116.84CM: The Street Strap -

. . . . . not cloth but they are options, I am sure that there are others . . . . .

Good luck with your search

douglasf13

i really like my artisan 103 cloth strap but was looking for like made cloth strap but something that can be adjusted longer.

any recommendations?

thanks
Yeah, I've not been able to find the same kind of cloth strap in a longer length, either. I'm about 6'2", and I wear my camera diagonally across my chest, so I need something longer.