The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Die Leica in der Hand

V

Vivek

The title, as I read it, was too funny, Jaap. :ROTFL:

(Yesterday there was a Hollywood "Die Hard" movie on the TV :LOL:)

All the jokes aside, a seriously nice little article with some beautiful pictures.

D&A

Lovely little article and images to accompany it. The tonality of most are exceptionally good. When I first glanced at the initial image of the Chapel, I did a double take and thought the image was of a minature toy scene. It created sort of an illusion. Thanks for article and posting the link.

Dave (D&A)

jstaben

Hi Jaap! Curious about filters...what would you say you use most and which would be the best one to get first for B&W? I seem to see most suggesting yellow to start for slightly less contrast, but then I've seen Light/Medium/Dark yellow and also Yellow-orange and such and then my head starts to swim!

baudolino

Nice images and good/topical inspiration. I am leaving on a week-long ski vacation in Tux (Austria) this Saturday. Taking the S2 with a couple of lenses and hoping for good weather. Regards, Martin