The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New M Delayed Until May

BANKER1

Check out the latest thread about imminent delivery. Could my question from a week ago be true?

Greg

This morning B&H changed their message on the new Leica M camera. It now reads "New item, Available for pre-order". Could it be that they created this whole tempest in a teapot?

It may be that the new camera will actually begin shipping within a couple of weeks.

Greg

wstam

Hi, I have shared in another thread here. I received call from local Leica shop telling me that the new M is available from the shop tomorrow. I can go down to try the camera. Limited stock available for sale. I am in Singapore. Very surprise with the call. Not planning to get it so soon. Will like to try it out but I have busy schedule for next few days.

V

Vivek

Time for a new thread me thinks: New M available !

:watch:
Not so quick, Bart! It is only available in Asia. Totally different universe altogether. :ROTFL:

(I predict that the complaints from the other worlds would continue for a while)