The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looking for Your Expertise

Gary P

Hello All,

One of the many benefits of being part of this forum is the excellent insight of the members. Ask almost any question and you can receive so many excellent solutions.

Here is my question, I don't like to use flash when using a Leica rangefinder how ever. At times it would be useful to mount a strobe in the corner of a room to bounce some additional light into a room. Does anyone know of a solution to remotely (wirelessly) fire a Leica strobe unit from an M camera? Thank you

V

Vivek

Here is my question, I don't like to use flash when using a Leica rangefinder how ever. At times it would be useful to mount a strobe in the corner of a room to bounce some additional light into a room. Does anyone know of a solution to remotely (wirelessly) fire a Leica strobe unit from an M camera? Thank you
Gary, Just as Shac points out, wireless triggering works but no TTL.

Search eBay. There are many inexpensive units available. Go for the ones with a 2.4GHz frequency. The lower ones (433MHz) are not useful at all.