The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

just bought an M8;adapter questions-thanks

D

Daveco

New to rf (except for playing with my dad's Argus as a kid.) After two weeks of reading in forums, and reidreviews, I took the plunge today and ordered an M8 and 28 cron.
I am getting ready to order a 15mm c/v and a c/v nokton 1.5 50mm. I believe the optimal setup is to order a Milich adapter for the 15mm and code as a tri-elmar, along with a Milich filter adapter. Do I also need a Milich adapter for the 50mm? I have two filters coming with the M8; one to fit the 28, and one to fit a 50 lux whenever I can afford to get it. I will need to get filters for both the nokton and the 15mm.

Sound right? I'm looking forward to sharing in the agony and the ecstasy. :)

Thanks,
Dave Coleman

Terry

Before you order the 15 and the whole setup I may be selling mine (lens, milich adapter and shade, 21mm finder, and I may even have an extra filter). I like then lens I was just thinking about switching for the 12mm.

Also, congratulations on your new camera! I recently added the 28 cron and really like the lens A LOT! Thanks to Jack and Guy for helping me with lens choices!

D

Daveco

Please let me know when you decide to sell, and what you want for everything-thanks!