The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Mini M?

V

Vivek

I won't go into details. I haven't bought one yet. I haven't even committed to buying one, but on the way home I was looking for refundable soda bottles beside the road and when I got home I started looking behind the couch and chair cushions on the outside chance that someone's $2700 pocket change had fallen out of their pockets and come to rest, sub-cushion. The camera is that seductive.
That is how seriously seductive it is (to him). :sleep006:

miatadan

Quote:

"I should have turned my head and looked at cheap video sliders instead but in the moment that I hesitated Ron could sense my weakness and he pounced like a mongoose on a dizzy cobra. Yes. He handed me the camera. And that was all it really took. Now I am in love.":angel:

When I read this I had to laugh as this has happened to me before, not with just Leica's but anything is beautifully crafted ... my McIntosh MC302 power amp and McIntosh C2300 vacuum tube preamplifier was seductive as well;)

In my situation as I recently sold my Nikon D600 body and lens, seems I could not bond with it and it sat on shelf at home all the time.

A lot of cameras can produce great picture image quality today and I tempted with Leica X Vario for both its build quality and image quality:thumbs:

Dan