The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M 240 - Luigi's Half Case Does Not Fit with Thumbs Up

EvilTed

I received my new Luigi's Deluxe Half Case and a new Thumbs Up for my new Leica M 240 that I received 2 days ago.

Unfortunately they don't quite fit :(
You can get them to work, but it means the top edge of the half case gets fouled.
I've let Ginevra know so that she can get the new case template adjusted...

ET

nicke-nyfiken

Hi! Just wondering how you find the new Luigi case for the M 240. Does it fit well? Is the design good? I have a Luigi case for my M9 that I really like, but figure that as this is a new camera model, he may or may not have gotten it perfect right away? Would be really interesting to hear your thoughts! By the way -- which color leather did you choose?

And -- did you hear back from them re: making it fit the new Thumbs up (which I also have for the M9 and would likely get for the M240).

Best,
Niclas