The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lightroom 5 Available for Download

monza

"Leica Camera is pleased to inform you that the latest version of Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 5 is available for free download to owners of the following cameras: Leica S (Typ 006), Leica S2/S2-P, Leica M (Typ 240), Leica M9/ M9-P, Leica X-System and Leica D-LUX 6."

edwardkaraa

So, I logged on to my owner account, but I received the message I have already downloaded the software twice, so I cannot download it again.

wattsy

It's a slightly misleading message. What it should have said is "Lightroom® 5 is available for free download to new owners of the following cameras..." or those who haven't yet used their TAN. The software entitlement that comes with buying a Leica digital is for the current version only and isn't an entitlement to further free upgrades. At least that's how it has worked with the M9.

V

Vivek

"Leica Camera is pleased to inform you that the latest version of Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 5 is available for free download to owners of the following cameras: Leica S (Typ 006), Leica S2/S2-P, Leica M (Typ 240), Leica M9/ M9-P, Leica X-System and Leica D-LUX 6."

Does not include the MM?

The Monochrom is included as well. I have just used my Monochrom TAN a couple of days ago to get a free LR5 licence key (instead of buying the upgrade).

khoattvn

I logged on to my owner account, but I received the message I have already downloaded the software twice, so I cannot download it again.I contact Leica software support by sending the email woth the request to get solution. But I did not receive any reply yet. How could I do for getting Lightroom 5.0 ?