The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hi all

D&A

Welcome to the forum.
Show us some images.
thanks
-bob
Bob, The written word on the internet can sometimes read/interpreted in a number of ways (or misinterrepted as would be the case). When I first read your response it sounds like...

"Welcome, well that's all fine and dandy, now why don't you show us some images!"...LOL!

You know I'm saying this all tongue in cheek :)

Hi Michael,

I've seen some of your lovely images elsewhere. Let me echo Bob's welcome.

Dave (D&A)

V

Vivek

Welcome, Michael. :)

Don't be like D&A and post / show some images. :)

D&A

Hi Michael,

I'm particularly found of the 1st and 2nd image you posted, especially content. In the 2nd image, it's not so much the boy running throught the fountain jet (although he's an important element to the image), but the pattern and direction of the stone bricks on the pavement and building. Nicely done!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Welcome, Michael. :)

Don't be like D&A and post / show some images. :)
LOL! There are ligitimate reasons why I don't post many of my images and it's not form a lack of wanting to share. I'm always appreciative of those that do (like your wonderful series of monochrom images from both Amsterdam and India).

Dave (D&A)

V

Vivek

LOL! There are ligitimate reasons why I don't post many of my images and it's not form a lack of wanting to share. I'm always appreciative of those that do (like your wonderful series of monochrom images from both Amsterdam and India).

Dave (D&A)
The Hague, my good man, the Hague (not Amsterdam). :)

Greatly appreciated (as well as your sense of humor). :)