The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Good price on a 75mm 'Lux in EX+ condition?

Terry

You are a different man since deciding to buy an M8....gone is the grouch of early 2007!!!!

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
You are a different man since deciding to buy an M8....gone is the grouch of early 2007!!!!
The M8 did it. Just what the love of a good camera will do. :thumbs:

The M8 is far beyond what I thought it would be. I let the tree of IR blind me to the forest of great images and the freedom of a rangefinder. The 5D sits idle unless I'm covering an event or working here I need the zooms or T/S or ISO3200.

Oh, everyone can go back to posting 75 'Lux shots by the weekend I should be joining you....

vieri

Hey John, welcome to the 1.4/75 Lux club! :D You'll just love it, I am sure. One of my fav lenses on the M8... now, back to safely posting shots with it ;)

carstenw

Hehe, I remember when you were looking at getting one or two CVs and perhaps a single Leica lens. Be careful with your budget!