The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Traveling with the Leica X2

Godfrey

Quick trip to NY, carrying just the X2 for minimum weight/size. Three hour layover in Houston.

Leica X2 processed in Snapseed on iPad mini

Enjoy!

G

Godfrey

A few more photos with the X2 (and iPhone 4S)

Back home now, thankfully. Travel home was difficult. However, New York was fun ... On Sunday, my brother and I had a moment to get down to the Guggenheim for the James Turrell exhibit. Marvelous ... catch it if you can.

Some photos from the excursion..

Guggenheim - New York 2013
Leica X2

Sabrett - New York 2013
Leica X2

Art Watcher #1
Art Watcher #1 - New York 2013

Art Watcher #1 - New York 2013
iPhone 4S

Thanks for looking, Comments appreciated.

enjoy
G

Mark_s

Really nice work Godfrey! I am waiting for my new Leica X2 to be delivered. Do you mind if I ask how you transferred your images to iPad? Is it possible to work on full resolution files with Snapseed and keep them at that size?

Thanks!
Mark

Godfrey

Really nice work Godfrey! I am waiting for my new Leica X2 to be delivered. Do you mind if I ask how you transferred your images to iPad? Is it possible to work on full resolution files with Snapseed and keep them at that size?
I use the Camera Connection Kit to read the card. On import, the Photos app will resize the JPEGs but also imports the raw files, so if you want full original size get a copy of PhotoRAW and convert the raw files to HiQuality JPEG and then edit with Snapseed.

G