The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with X-Vario.

satybhat

Bought it on a whim. I was a bit skeptical, but being a contrarian at heart, took the plunge... and actually found it quite versatile and handy. TBH, if there had been not much of an internet furore over the whole thing, I doubt if I would have gotten it.
The lens is incredible for what it is, (all those who snob it need to use it first). I would definitely prefer this to an x2 / x100s for non-committed travel photography ( if I dont wish to carry the mono / M9) since I am not so hard pressed for the "prime" advantage when it comes to compacts. All in all, great colours, did some minimal clarity and vibrance adjustment on these pics from yesterday. Lets see yours..