The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I am featured photographer on Leica Camera Blog today

V

Vivek

Congratulations! :)

Hope you get access to some free Leica lenses. :D

V

Vivek

Let it be known that if I were in charge of the subsidized lens department in Leica (it does exist, btw), you will be in the top of the list. :)

jaknight

Congratulations Michael. It is well deserved. I have very much enjoyed the images you have posted on this site.

bensonga

Congratulations Michael! Good stuff on your Flickr page too.

I passed this along to a photographer friend of mine who just moved to London.

Gary

Scott Tansey

Congratulations Michael,

Enjoy your five minutes of fame and recognition. I was on the Leica Blog in a two part blog in May and June. The people at Leica's social media advisor were fantastic and they asked really amazing questions. I hope you enjoyed the process and good luck with your photography.

D&A

Michael,

I have been in awe of your mastery of the Leica MM since you first started posting here and elsewhere and echo everyone's congrats to your recognition and achievement. Many others here on Getdpi have also shown some incredible and creative imagery with the monochrom and hope to one day have the opportunity to use such a camera and contribute. Keep up the great work!

Dave (D&A)

J

JohnW

Hearty congratulations, Michael. I enjoyed the photographs and the discussion. And I sure do envy that Monochrom.

John