Looks Like April 24th will be the day.
Our friend DoubleNegative's La Vida Leica has posted some specs and thoughts:
Leica Special Event in Berlin on April 24! | La Vida Leica!
Anyways, I figured I'd start the rumor fornication debate as follows.
1. Interchangeable lens mount: I would suspect that this camera will be and "X" camera with a new interchangeable lens mount.
2. APS-C: Widely rumored. I suspect that the camera will lack an AA filter, given the present sensor trends and desires of users
3. AF lens mount. Plus/Minus This makes using an M mount far less likely ...bummer...but let's see how fast AF is. I am presuming that the M mount could possibly be modified to permit AF, but I am doubtful, as the camera will likely be thinner than an M and using a different mount will permit Leica to sell a $500 M adapter
4. Focus peaking: Some version of this, probably the same as employed on the M
4. Built in EVF....probably similar to what Sony/Oly/Fuji are sporting now. I am hoping for this over an externally mountable EVF
5. I am guessing this will look a LOT like the X-vario, just with an interchangeable mount.
6. I wouldn't be suprised if 2 primes and 1 zoom are available at launch...Probably a 35 and 50 or 28 and 50, along with a zoom
Okay, friends, let the speculation continue forth until April 24th!