The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Billiards

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I don't think I've mentioned this before but one of the things I do is to organize 3-cushion billiard tournaments. Last week was the US national championship and there was a separate division for a women's only tournament. In addition to a lot of the organizing, I am also the tournament director and am usually very busy throughout the tournaments but occasionally I have time to grab my camera for a few moments. Here are a few shots of the Women. We were fortunate to have a few very good pool players join the 3-cushion event as well.

All images are with the DMR and either the 180/2.8 or the 80/1.4

This is Ester Park who finished second in the tournament (I know, no eyes, but there is something I like about this image).

Ester again

Monica Webb.

Helena Thornfeldt

Jeanette Lee

More Monica

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
A few more.

Ester Park

Belinda Calhoun

Mercedes Gonzales, the woman who won the tournament

Another of Jeanette