The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Not enough scratches in your Leica? Solution!

bradhusick

Feeling like there are not enough scratches in the top plate of your Leica camera? Well the solution is here and it's only $135. The Walter strap stedi is a solid chunk of brass you hang on your strap right next to your camera so when it bounces next to your body, in your hand or in your camera bag it will put nice big scratches in that top plate. Get that well-worn look right away!

Walter Leica WALTER STRAP STEDI

(filed under "parody")

segedi

Hehe.

I opt for the LeicaGoodies Sling for my Leicas. Doesn't scratch and you don't have an annoying strap to worry about.

WALTERLEICA

Feeling like there are not enough scratches in the top plate of your Leica camera? Well the solution is here and it's only $135. The Walter strap stedi is a solid chunk of brass you hang on your strap right next to your camera so when it bounces next to your body, in your hand or in your camera bag it will put nice big scratches in that top plate. Get that well-worn look right away!

Walter Leica WALTER STRAP STEDI

(filed under "parody")
Hi Brad
If you took the time to read the info on the strap stedi you would have noticed there rubberized version available.

Kind regards
Walter

MCTuomey

The stedi seems to be an interesting alternative to using a grip (which I've done on my M bodies for years), especially in conjunction with one of the thumb grip products. Why the parody?

bradhusick

Hi Brad
If you took the time to read the info on the strap stedi you would have noticed there rubberized version available.

Kind regards
Walter
Walter, at the time it was announced I did read your site and somehow missed the rubberized information. That's a good idea and I wish you luck with the product. I still think the non-rubberized version is just trouble waiting to happen.