The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

cny in mokum [7pics]

Knorp

Chinese New Year festivities in Amsterdam last Saturday. I spent a very enjoyable afternoon in a tent, which was much better then enduring the outside conditions, with all sorts of activities going on. I especially liked the performance of members of the Chinese Opera. As it was rather crowded and cramped I found it difficult to get a steady shot at times but overall I'm happy with the results.

| apo-summicron-m 1:2.0/90 asph | m8 |

The last picture was shot with a 135mm.

Thanks for viewing.

Knorp

Hoi Maarten, you're right :eek: these lovely ladies are missing !

Thank you and kind regards.

Maarten

Great! Although I would have liked to have the face of the other lady to be sharp as well. Now she is "just background" and she looks very interesting.

Knorp

Great! Although I would have liked to have the face of the other lady to be sharp as well. Now she is "just background" and she looks very interesting.
Maarten,
I guess you can't have everything in focus with the lens (90mm) used at that distance (4-5 mtr) and those light conditions (iso320 f2.8~f4 1/90). Perhaps flashlight might have done the trick here, but alas ...
And to me they both looked 'interesting' although admittely the one in the background seems to have the edge here, oh well choises, choises, choises :(

All the best.