Had some issues with focusing and a rough test showed that my rangefinder was focusing about 15% in front of the actual focus point per the EVF and focus aid.
I had read some old thread about problems communicating with DAG Camera, but I wrote an email and got replies right away, even on Sunday! (which I did not expect at all).
Anyway, I wrapped my M240 and 3 lenses and will send them to DAG Camera tomorrow when the USPS runs again. I'm excited about getting the focus re-calibrated in the camera and getting the lenses calibrated as well. Getting the sensor professionally cleaned will be a nice plus as well.
Now I'll just have to play with the RD-1 or the EM-1 until the Leica returns. Or may be I should shoot film for a bit