The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Buying M8.2 from Robert White in US?

Mikec

I noticed the price for M8.2 from Robert White is almost irresistible.

What's your thought on buying from Robert White in the US?

Thanks!

jonoslack

Hi Mike
I've been dealing with Robert White for many years.
Apart from being efficient, knowledgeable and helpful, they're also very nice people.:clap::clap::clap:

If the deal is good don't hesitate

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Mike

Their are several threads on the Leica User Forum that outline the process and the results obtained. Best advice would be to call them directly with your interest as they obviously know the ropes.

Shipping results seem very good ...a few days . Customs duty is sporatic ..some have to pay others don t. UPS tends to collect it with the delivery ..amounts vary.

Warranty is thru the UK distributor ...best to understand that thru Robert White.

The M8 rebates in the UK combined with the favorable exchange rate resulted in some buys in Dec. The M8.2 deal is new.

Mikec

Thanks for the push. ;)

I just ordered. The deal is way too good to pass up. Looks like it will be less than US $7000 for M8.2 + 28mm f/2!

I can't wait! :D