The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

First Leica Q photos up on Leicas Blog!

rich_

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but reidreviews also has a good comparison of the Q with the RX-1, lots of photos to compare and appreciate the strengths of each.

28mm, isn't my thing, but i had a lot of fun with an RX-1 and i'm sure this will make users of AF 35mm fixed lens cameras very happy!

Paratom

I also would prefer a 35mm fov Version. pretty much a matter of taste.

I am quite happy Leica is introducing such a fast AF and IS. I assume that means they are able to include this Kind of Speed too in other cameras.

I hope they will not give up the T System. IMO it is a very good compromice between IQ and size/weight/Price. They could offer 2 different bodies: One Touchscreen Version and a more classic user Interface Version. Include IS, a Little faster AF and Response times.
IMO the T lenses are too good to give up that System just based on the fact that the first T Body was not that succesfull.