The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone on Fotopark?

M

mjr

Morning!

Any of you guys on here using Fotopark? I've got some images on there but can't work out how to send a link to someone so they can see them without having to search for me by name! It's entirely possible I'm just being a dumb *** though.

If you're showing on there then it would be great to find you too.

Mat

Duane Pandorf

I have a FotoPark account but haven't paid much attention to it. I do have a few images uploaded there and just checked to see if I could answer your question. Not sure if I'm using FotoPark's nomenclature for their system but when I click on one of the images from "album" view that image opens in a window with just it. Below the image on the right hand side are 4 buttons you can click on: Order Print; Edit; Download; Share.

When I click on the Share button I get the following options: Email, Google+, FaceBook, Pinterest, and Twitter.

Not sure if you have to have those social media outlets already configured in your preferences.

M

mjr

Hi Duane

Yep, I can share an individual image, the problem I have is if I want to share my album of photographs as a whole, I can't find a way to link to "my photos"

It might just not be possible though!

Cheers for the answer.

Mat