The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica SL (digital)

Godfrey

Leica SL + Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 (WATE)
ISO 400 @ f/4 @ 1/20 @ 16mm

Have I said recently how much I enjoy shooting with the Leica SL? :too cool:

enjoy!
G

Godfrey

Godfrey, this is Civita di Bagnoregio, close to Bolsena lake, midway between Roma and Arezzo.
Thanks! That's a bit further inland and south of where my friends live (Viareggio) but not too far. I'll have to put that into my next trip plan. I've mostly visited more northern areas (Viareggio, Lucca, Pisa, and Milano up to Como) so far.

G

DanielDuarte

For the last 8 years or so I've treated photography in such a way that the very act became this separate part of my everyday life. I only touched a camera if it meant something formal. Of course a lot of this was spurred on by shooting large format film but it all changed when I decided to bring digital back into my life. A simple 1st birthday party for my niece but glad help them capture and remember this moment.

SL with 35 cron ASPH.

vieri

The Stormy Old Man of Storr

Having to dedicate all my attention to the group, it's not easy to find the time to work while teaching a Workshop; this year on Skye I could make 3-4 images. This is one of them. The Stormy Old Man of Storr, with the Leica SL and the Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm.

Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri

scott kirkpatrick

Approaching the New Jerusalem

The last valley approaching Jerusalem is a symphony in concrete construction. A new fast rail line soars overhead, almost complete

S1000669 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

(SL, SuperElmarit-R 15)
and new highways pass hills covered with graves, some individually set out, others in giant condominiums.

S1000630 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

There is also a small memorial to the victims of September 11, 2001, a flag/flame surrounded by plaques with 3000 names

S1000648 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

one of which is the twenty-something daughter of an old friend

S1000642 1 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

SL APO SC-R 90

scott

vieri

Talisker in blue

One more image from my Workshop on the Isle of Skye, March 2016. This is "Talisker in blue", with the Leica SL and the 24-90mm Vario-Elmarit.

Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri

Godfrey

Re: Talisker in blue

One more image from my Workshop on the Isle of Skye, March 2016. This is "Talisker in blue", with the Leica SL and the 24-90mm Vario-Elmarit. ...
This is lovely, Vieri! Thanks for posting it!

G

vieri

Fossil landscapes, IX

Arran's Fossil Sands with the Leica SL, Voigtlander 12mm f/5.6, Grad ND and Solid ND filters. 48 sec pose.

Thank you for viewing, best

Vieri

johneaton

From a recent trip to Istanbul ...

Sunrise over the Golden Horn SL+35-70R

City-2.jpg

Hagia Sophia SL+21-35R

Haia Sophia-2.jpg

Hagia Sophia Polished Floor SL+35-70R

Haia Sophia-5.jpg

Sultanahmet (Blue) Mosque from Hagia Sophia SL+35-70R

Sultanahmet-5.jpg