The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica SL (digital)

vieri

The Last Trip

"The Last Trip", from the Isle of Arran (Scotland). With the Leica SL, Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm, grad ND, solid ND and polariser.

Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri

vieri

Blackwaterfoot

"Blackwaterfoot at sunset", created during my last Workshop on the Isle of Arran. Leica SL on a tripod with the Leica Vario-Elmarit 24-90mm, Grad ND filters for a shutter speed of one second.

Thank you for viewing, best

Vieri

Godfrey

Took my Saturday morning walk after a bit of a rough week. Two of the 13 photos I made ...

I couldn't get Louden Wainwright III's "Song in C" out of my head all morning, so I put the whole set into a video with that as sound track. From YouTube ... It runs six minutes:

Enjoy!
G

Godfrey

Meandering in my neighborhood...

Leica SL + Summarit-M 75mm f/2.4
ISO 400 @ f/4 @ 1/160

enjoy,
G

scott kirkpatrick

One that got away...

In a restaurant just outside of Boston. Family with two little girls settles into a table next to me, separated by a shoulder-high partition. The littlest girl climbs into the Dad's lap and leans back with her eyes closed, a lovely scene. Eye contact is inescapable, so I ask if it would be OK to take a picture, happy to share it with you. I set the SL on the partition, focus on the Dad's face, but by now the best I can get is this one:

S1000797 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

while this one is closest to the original scene

S1000799 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

Happy Fourth

scott

(SX [email protected])

DanielDuarte

A Spruce Grousse chick walks across a path in the Cape Bretton National Park in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. I spent 12 days on the road throughout Maritime Canada, a wonderful place.

Here are a couple shots after receiving my lens today :)

I'm absolutely amazed with the color and rendering of Leica! Been missing out for so many years :)

Just RAW editing in Capture One. No Photoshop