The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Q Battery

sc_john

Matt,

Thanks for verifying. I am awaiting arrival of previously owned Q, and trying to determine bits and pieces I will need.

John

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
John,

I got the Thumbs Up and a longer adjustable strap. So far, that's it.

Enjoy the Q!

--Matt

jotloob

Subscriber Member
I prefer the TU grip along with the Q grip. Nice combo.
So do I . I have a perfect grip and you can shoot with just one hand (if you want :clap:)
I also use a LEICA and a PANASONIC battery . I believe , both come out of the same pipe .
No problems at all .

silver92b

I like the TU on my M240 but I think this new "Thumby" thing is better because it allows the use of the hot shoe... I wonder if something like that would be available for the Q although to be perfectly honest, I find the Q as it's made works pretty darned well as far as ergonomics. Since it's much lighter that the M240 (or feels that way) I find it very easy to shoot one handed. I just make sure the strap is always around my neck. :cool:

sjg284

Q is great
Lim case gives a small little front grip, and it's not heavy enough that i really need a Thumbs Up.. but may end up getting one

The weight is just right that I can comfortably one hand
Also light enough that the Im-a-tourist leather strap included actually works well, keeps it close to chest to grab one-handed and raise to eye to shoot