The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Thumbs Up EP-SL Grip for the Leica SL!

ashwinrao1

MatchTechnical and Tim Isaac have given me the privilege of testing a prototype of the Thumbs Up EP-SL grip for the SL camera. I am a huge fan of MatchTechnical's designs, which have adorned each of my Leica cameras since the M8. I believe that the EP-SL is another great design that will add to hand holding stability of the camera, in particular with larger lenses (SL and R lenses). Below are a few pictures. The grip should be available in a few weeks, from what I have been told....

D&A

I've always used his grips (thumbs up) and for myself and its made all the difference with the camera's handling. Fit and finish have been superb too. Now if Tim would throw a contest to win an SL...I then can purchase one of these for it. :).

Dave (D&A)

ashwinrao1

I've always used his grips (thumbs up) and for myself and its made all the difference with the camera's handling. Fit and finish have been superb too. Now if Tim would throw a contest to win an SL...I then can purchase one of these for it. :).

Dave (D&A)
I agree! A contest would be great :)