The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Ambassador!

erudolph

My congratulations too, Vieri. Between your work and the time you spend doing and wrtiting your reviews, you definitely seem a fine ambassador.

vieri

Congratulations. DO I understand right that most your workshops do not happen in Italy but in USA?
Thank you Paratom, much appreciated. I have 2 Workshop scheduled in the US for next winter, 4 in Scotland between the end of March and April, and I am now in Spain to organise a new one for 2017 as well. I have a Workshop in Italy organised with Leica Akademie Italy, which will be announced on my website soon but which in the meantime you can find here:

http://www.akademie.leica-camera.it/portfolio-articoli/fotografia-paesaggio-comacchio-delta-del-po/

Congrats, great achievement! I looked at your website a while ago, totally deserved the honour!
Thank you very much Jan, you are very kind! :)

Congratulations, Vieri!

--Matt
Thank you Matt, much appreciated! :)

Congratulations, Vieri!

G
Many thanks Godfrey, much appreciated! :)

My congratulations too, Vieri. Between your work and the time you spend doing and wrtiting your reviews, you definitely seem a fine ambassador.
Thank you very much erudolph, I will certainly do my best! :D

Complimenti! Gotta be better than sitting in a sound room and playing the flute, eh?
Giovanni
Thank you John! :) Indeed it is, since I turned pro with photography and stopped playing, I never looked back :D

Congrats Vieri - bravo, bravissimo!

:thumbs:
Thank you Swissblad, grazie mille! :D

D&A

Simply wonderful and congradulations. I've read your posting here and elsewhere for quite some time. Always enjoyable and i formative. I haven't had time yet to click on your link but may I ask do you know your U.S. schedule (times, places etc.)? Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

rayyan

Hello vieri.

Long time since we met!

Heartfelt congratulations from Ayesha and me. Very well deserved.

Warmest regards to the family and yourself.

I am proud and happy to share this great news with all the friends here: starting September 2016 I have become Leica Ambassador and Leica Akademie Italy instructor. See here for details:

LEICA AMBASSADOR & LEICA AKADEMIE

Best,

Vieri

vieri

Simply wonderful and congradulations. I've read your posting here and elsewhere for quite some time. Always enjoyable and i formative. I haven't had time yet to click on your link but may I ask do you know your U.S. schedule (times, places etc.)? Thanks!

Dave (D&A)
Thank you very much Dave, I am glad you are enjoying my work :) About the US, I will be there between the last week of Jan and mid Feb 2017 for my Workshops in Death Valley and the Southwest. Flying to Las Vegas, probably via NY, arriving there around Jan 20 to leave around Feb 13-14, I guess.

Congrats Vieri! You will do a great job promoting the brand and image of Leica.
Thank you very much Arif, I will certainly do my best! :)

Congratulations, Vieri!
Thank you Robert! :)

Hello vieri.

Long time since we met!

Heartfelt congratulations from Ayesha and me. Very well deserved.

Warmest regards to the family and yourself.
Hello rayyan,

great to hear from you! :) Indeed it has been too long since we met, so much happened since! Hope you are both doing great, and to meet again at some point. Thank you for your congratulations, much appreciated indeed :D All the best,

Vieri

vieri

What does this mean?
Hello Vivek,

sorry for the delay in replying, I was trying to find something like an "official definition" for you, but couldn't. In Italy, Leica Ambassadors are a small group of professional photographers chosen by Leica to cooperate in various ways, such as teaching in Leica Akademie's Workshops, lecturing, writing articles, etc.

Best,

Vieri

algrove

Vieri

Congrats.

If I remember correctly you have posted some very nice 645Z images here of the American South West.

If you are in Las Vegas before year end you might want to take a look at the Leica Store Gallery where my American South West images are soon to be shown after leaving the Leica Washington, DC store on the 28th.

vieri

Vieri

Congrats.

If I remember correctly you have posted some very nice 645Z images here of the American South West.

If you are in Las Vegas before year end you might want to take a look at the Leica Store Gallery where my American South West images are soon to be shown after leaving the Leica Washington, DC store on the 28th.
Thank you very much Al! :)

I will be in Vegas by the end of January, not before - will your exhibit be still on by then? Would love to see it!

Best,

Vieri