The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Congratulations to Irakly Shanidze!

woodyspedden

and our own E Clifford Smith was notably recognized in the same issue of the online gallery. We do have some talent on this forum

Congrats

Woody

D

ddk

I remember that image, congrats to Irakly, wonder where he's been hiding lately.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
As usual Irakly, OUTSTANDING vision and execution, and well deserved accolades!

:thumbs: :thumbs:,

irakly

thank you everyone!
sorry for neglecting you guys... i forgot how time-consuming having a baby can be :)

kweide

thank you everyone!
sorry for neglecting you guys... i forgot how time-consuming having a baby can be :)
... and they are our pride, our future, our pride our LIFE

Irakly, have fun with your baby... enjoy every second.

Klaus

jonoslack

thank you everyone!
What on earth Irakly - and there was me assuming all of this time that you were a bloke! I guess it's those cuddly toys that are the giveaway.

Whatever - BIG CONGRATULATIONS - I hope you aren't finding the breast feeding too inconvenient and painful.
:p:p:clap::clap:

irakly

What on earth Irakly - and there was me assuming all of this time that you were a bloke! I guess it's those cuddly toys that are the giveaway.

Whatever - BIG CONGRATULATIONS - I hope you aren't finding the breast feeding too inconvenient and painful.
:p:p:clap::clap:
hehe, they invented those nifty breast pumps. very high-tech, very. the only problem, they kind of hamper SACD listening experience :)

jonoslack

hehe, they invented those nifty breast pumps. very high-tech, very. the only problem, they kind of hamper SACD listening experience :)
:ROTFL:

I remember those pump thingy's My wife tried one to feed someone or other when we went out . . . he wanted NOTHING to do with it, so we gave it to the dog . . . . she wanted nothing to do with it either!

I never tried to listen to any SACD's with it (I think they were manual in my day).

What flavour did you get?