The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ARCHITECTURE & WIDE ANGLE LENSES

R

Rogwp

Using a CV15 with out a veiw finder just center the lens and shoot. - Frank Lloyd Wright home in Buffalo,NY
Very difficult to do; if I may make a suggestion - try to keep the camera back vertical. :)

I also shoot without a viewfinder but I use a bubble level in the hotshoe to keep the verticals vertical. You can always correct in PP. I hope you don't mind but I did a quick edit in PhotoShop for the verticals, and removing the drainage covers (?), but I did not change the slight color shift in the corners. Roger

Leica 77

Using a CV15 with out a veiw finder just center the lens and shoot. - Frank Lloyd Wright home in Buffalo,NY
Hello Scargos2,
Great image of Frank Lloyd Wright home! The beauty of Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture is timeless. Attached is a Street Scape image using my little G1 + Summicron 35mm + Rayqual adapter. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Hello Lloyd,
Many thanks for your kind and encouraging feedback! Your comments are always much appreciated. Leica 77 :)

S

Superdan138

So whats the original lens that people were talking about "super anglon." I know its probably a term....but can someone clarify? thanks...

-Daniel

Stuart Richardson

Schneider-Kreuznach is a lens maker, they have been making an excellent series of wide angle lenses for ages -- they are called super angulons. Most are symmetrical, non-retrofocus wide angles. They have almost no distortion, but significant amounts of vignetting. They made lenses for Leica (both R and M)...they are 21mm in 35mm cameras. The one people are probably talking about here is the Leica 21mm super angulon for the M camera.

gero

:toocool: or the absence of architecture, this is with the 21/2.8 leica (pre asph)

Last edited: