The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ARCHITECTURE & WIDE ANGLE LENSES

helenhill

Stuart / I'm diggin that Zeiss 25 and the Crowd You hang with....
Scott / the Coast of Maine ...GREAT Shot
Jim/ Cool Composition & Tones

Cheers to All-h

jlm

Workshop Member
scanned from a 4x5 tri-x neg on the trusty epson 700. 90mm lens on a 4x5 is about a 25mm equivalent for 35mm film as i recall

i may play around re-scanning wet mount to see how it works

Lloyd

scanned from a 4x5 tri-x neg on the trusty epson 700. 90mm lens on a 4x5 is about a 25mm equivalent for 35mm film as i recall

i may play around re-scanning wet mount to see how it works
Well, it's a beauty.

(BTW, still haven't received that replacement adapter.)

R

Rogwp

A couple from a recent trip to Germany, using my favorite lens for architecture, a CV12. I particularly like the way it does not distort straight lines.:) Roger

DavidE

Exterior and interior views the Wynn Encore in Las Vegas. Shot with the 18mm super-elmar.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

Last edited:

Lloyd

A couple from a recent trip to Germany, using my favorite lens for architecture, a CV12. I particularly like the way it does not distort straight lines.:) Roger
Very nice. That lens is magic. Very interesting subject matter as well.

gero

Woody, very nice, atemporal at least in the last century.

21/2.8ZM zeis

Last edited:

gero

here is what we do to rectangular, simetrical, straight, & large things that we make to use.
this was ment in a creative (not destructive) way, sorry if it sounded bad.

and the "we" was ment in an inclusive (not exclusive) way; we photographers, artisans, humans, animals ...

Last edited:

scott kirkpatrick

I know the canonical restaurant picture involves a Noctilux and very shallow focus, but sometimes a wide angle shot is just more appropriate:

24 Elmarit-asph at 4.0, I think.

scott