The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Postcards From Fiji

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Bula from Taveuni! I've hacked into a friends internet for a few minutes and want to share some of the love from this beautiful part of the world. It's my first time below the equator and for a cold-climate guy lke me, there's a bit of adjustment. But I'm suffering through. The white painted letters on my M8 are melting from the heat and humidity but it is otherwise operating just fine.

Hope you're all doing well.

Best,
Tim

P.S. pardon the processing... it's all on the run.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Nice photos ......the shot from the plane is my favorite. After flying 4M miles ..I wished I had taken the time to shoot what I saw out that window. Your photo makes the highlight reel.

ecliffordsmith

Hi Tim,

I have been AWOL for a while (office not Fiji though).

I trust you are having or had a wonderful time.

The aeiral shot is wonderful!

Leica 77

Bula, TRSmith!
Nice images from the South Pacific! I was in the remote Lau Islands of Fiji last year. Indeed, Fiji is a beautiful place. Leica 77 :)

Last edited: