The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Swedish review of M8.2 and 18/3.8

jonoslack

Thanks Lars I enjoyed that

I think the high spot was:

In the predecessor M8 was a vertically reaching shutters which gave rapid blixtsynktid

The comparison shots with the 5Dmk II were enticing as well . . .

Lars

In the predecessor M8 was a vertically reaching shutters which gave rapid blixtsynktid
Don't you love autotranslations? :ROTFL:

A friend of mine wrote a script that takes a text, runs it through 12 random google translations and back to the original language. Hilarious...I've never seen Strindberg butchered like that. He even considered making an iphone app of it, I think it could have been a bestseller.

jonoslack

Don't you love autotranslations? :ROTFL:

A friend of mine wrote a script that takes a text, runs it through 12 random google translations and back to the original language. Hilarious...I've never seen Strindberg butchered like that. He even considered making an iphone app of it, I think it could have been a bestseller.
I'd buy it - especially if it went through Japanese twice :eek::ROTFL:

Robert Campbell

I always wondered how Leica did it, now I know

Leica did not put so much gunpowder to noise reduction

bit drastic, though :)