The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More M8 Fun [POST YER PIX!]

Terry

I'm starting to clean up my files and get organized so I will add some more to this thread. I am always drawn back to the carousel in Central Park....
CV35 ISO 640 1/30s (panned)

Terry

Another favorite from the summer. I was hopeless with the framelines but both mother and daughter love this shot.

50 cron

Maggie O

Household drama! (or Grandma says "enough with the chips!")

My mom and my niece. Yeah, we're family.

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Maggie, I really like the series. But on my monitor, the WB is not quite what it should be.

Terry

Terry, that carousel image is perfect, I love it!
Thanks Jack,
I think I need to make the carousel a small photo project. Everytime I go (and it is a very short walk from home) I have at least one image that I am just really pleased with

Early morning with the Digilux 2

Panasonic TZ3 - no manual control and was having trouble stopping action even in high ISO sports mode so I just worked with what I could get ISO 800 1/15

Terry

I would hesitate to put a timeframe on it, but I would guess half an hour, depending on the moisture of the surroundings.
Interesting, that it just evaporates away, wasn't sure if they went for a dip in some water somewhere or used their paws to wash their faces/bodies. This is a trip that everyone needs to do at sometime in their life.

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Interesting, that it just evaporates away, wasn't sure if they went for a dip in some water somewhere or used their paws to wash their faces/bodies. This is a trip that everyone needs to do at sometime in their life.
Well, they lick and drink and wipe their face with their paws etc., just like your housecat.

Terry

Thanks Cindy and DR....that is one of my favorite spots in NYC. Some kids are thrilled at the ride and others don't react quite as well but there is always an interesting shot to get.