The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More M8 Fun [POST YER PIX!]

Daniel

But first, we cut the cheese!

Then we cut the cake.

Bedford Cheese Shop is a fantastic shop with a plethora of cheeses from all over the world. If you love cheese, this is the place. It's in my neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York. A quick and easy ride on the L-train from Union Square to Bedford Avenue.

Zeiss Biogon 35mm f2.0 (f5.6, 1/250, 160). Metz 20 C-2 Flash, Bounced off ceiling. Approximately 20 percent cropped off.

Last edited:

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Thanks everybody :)

Hey, Mike, why are you a subscriber member and I just a lowly :scry:member:cry: Did you pay more than I did:angry:? You bribed Jack!!:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

jaapv

Subscriber Member
I think Mike sent him a box of Cuban cigars..:ROTFL:
He doesn't know Dutch cigars are better:grin::grin::grin:

Terry

You made it out west and the weather is a whole lot better than the East Coast. Right now in Maine you would not be loving it. Hopefully it warms up before you get home or your driveway is going to be quite the challenge. Enjoy your trip.

By the way great Japanese at Sushi Ran in Sausalito (yum!!!)

What I don't miss about SF....making sure I had my wheels pointed in the right direction....

H

hrosell

Hello people!!!

This is my first post in this forum and I think the best way to celebrate is by placing pictures (which I hope will be uploaded alright)...
All of them shot in San Miguel Allende, Mexico, early Sept/07.

Cheers,

Horacio