The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

"How do I love thee...let me count the ways"

beamon

1. You're beautiful! Anyone casting an eye on you will be impressed regardless of their preferences.

2. You're really built! And, that just adds to your beauty.

3. You're familiar! Despite this being our first meeting, I feel as if we've met before.

4. You're intuitive! Already, I can run my hands over you in the dark and know that you will properly respond.

5. You're quiet! Though not quite the whisper of my other companion, you speak with the dulcet tones of another love object.

6. Your longevity is assured! We will dance together until my end. No matter what sweet young thing comes along, our relationship will persevere.

You guessed it! the M8.2 arrived, in good order from Dale Photo late yesterday.

beamon

Love is blind.

Love is fleeting.

Enjoy the moment.

;)
Am, indeed, Marc, thanks. Doubt it is fleeting, though, as I have a good record WRT longevity. Coming up on 52 years keeping house with the same lady.

The M8.2 is already in the kit bag with the M6 and lenses. Even the prissy Fogg bag accepted its new occupant. :)