The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Elton John

Ben Tanner

Workshop Member
Elton John's concert last night. Taken with the M8 and a old 90mm cron @ F2. This was the best concert ever. At 60 years old, he played 2.5 hours nonstop.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Great series Ben! Elton John is amazing --- My wife and I have been going to his concerts since before we were married. He can't hold the high notes now like he used to, but he still can belt the tunes and play that piano!

Cheers,

Jim Stone

Workshop Member
Ben

Didn't know you are an old rocker. Very nice shots, the old 90 is still "performing" as well. LOL! :D And i'll bet the music was great also.

Jim

F

fotografr

Beautiful work, Ben. Was this done on assignment or did you just happen to have a great seat?

Terry

Wow. these are quite nice. Haven't been to a concert in too long and I even have a brother that is a ticket broker.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Ben - Elton John looks like he is really enjoying himself and you captured the mood and spirit of that in these concert shots.

Dan Bellyk

Nice shots, we went to his concert last week and he played for 2 hours and 40 minutes, put on one hell of a show.....Sure wish I could have taken some pictures.

Dan