The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

best store/dealer with best prices on M lenses

A

Alexander Bauer

I'm looking to buy a set of 4 Leica M lenses and as we all know they don't come close to reasonable price tag

so if anyone knows about any kind of promotion or deals or bottom line a good dealer with the very good prices in Europe or America

thank you

beamon

Certainly, no matter who you make inquires to, ask about a volume discount.

That said, I found David at Dale Photo & Optical in Hollywood, FL an excellent experience. My deal, however, was not a volume purchase, just a straight trade-in against a new purchase.

Good luck.

bradhusick

You can't go wrong with David or Tony.

I have bought most from Tony and he is 100% reliable and trustworthy. You all may not remember this, but when the M8 was first introduced and there were some cameras with sensor problems, Tony proactively replaced all the ones he sold BEFORE Leica came through with their fixes. He took a big financial risk for us - his customers. Tony has EARNED my business.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I've also had an excellent experience with Popflash (not just Tony) and they've been easy to deal with on new, used and trades. I've also had good experiences with Tamarkin and Bergen County Camera in NY too.

As others have said, I highly recommend David Farkas at Dale Labs. He is a Leica Premier dealer and usually has a good selection of Leica gear. I first met David on the trip to Germany he organized with Leica. That was a very memorable trip and David has earned my business ever since. He is an excellent photographer and is very knowledgeable in all things Leica.

Mark

I

impo

+1 on Dave Farkas. I had a really positive experience dealing with him.