The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Official M8 upgrade info for US customers

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay folks i know these e-mails come from Stefan Daniels who is in charge of the leica M system. If any call on the M8 it comes from him. I am getting the same e-mails that Scott has received because we did it together. Scott asked the questions and i sent them along so i know they are legitimate or they would NOT be posted here on this forum. I will not let data that is not fact be posted. Just my way. But we should take it easy on each other too. I know this has been hard for many people this back and forth with leica data that changes . I expect it may change again when the work starts and more data will be coming from Leica. I also agree with Jono this has been beaten to death and not that we should not talk about it so much , but just put it in prespective. Thank You and please lets keep it real. I don't want us too battle among ourselves on something we just don't have control over. We have really nice folks on this thread that are just frustrated and i totally understand.

Guy