The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

B&H Event 09/09/09 1pm NYC register

agoglanian

I too was invited (by mail) to the event in Monterey, CA at Camera West / 12pm Noon.

Anyone headed up to that one?

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Reid wil post reviews on 9/9 and 9/10

I've pasted some text from Reidreviews below - I assume that he's had samples for long enough to have prepared reviews. We'll probably learn more about the new cameras from Reid than from attending the event at B&H. A major question that I have, for example, is how do various lenses stack up in terms of corner resolution and vignetting in the 24x36 format? I'll probably stay home and read the reviews.

The quote from Reid:

"An article about a very interesting new camera will appear here on September 9 followed by an extensive review of an exciting new camera on September 10 and a "First Impressions" review of yet another new camera also on September 10. Check back then for some interesting reading."

There is a lot of space between "very interesting" and "exciting" - I wonder which one is which.