The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cheap External battery pack for Speedlights

DavidL

I have just got one of the Ongnuo External battery Battery packs for my speedlights, Cost me £46 for next day delivery from within the UK. I know there cheaper if you get them shipped from China or Hong Kong but I wanted to be able to send it back without any problems if it was faulty. It isn't and it seems as good as the Nikon one which sells for something silly like £180, have to confess to having bought one before I discovered these.
Anyway can certainly recommend ukhighlandphoto. A friend has one for his Canon guns and is also very pleased with it.
Ebay link is
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/External-Flas...otn=12&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=8540920655659549466