The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Show us your studio - Please

malmac

A couple of obsolete cameras here.
This looks terrific - just nice touches, the old cameras the wooden cupboard etc.

I am nearly finished the drainage for our new studio and as soon as I get council approvals I will start work on the lining - nearly there if it would just stop raining.

mal

malmac

Well the plaster turned up today and has spent all day sheeting the studio - no photo of progress at this stage - but by end of week we should see a fully sheeted studio.

Cables have all been run by the electrician - so only small job to finish off electru=ical.
Yes painting needs doing but progress is very exciting.

Mal

malmac

Plasterer has sheeted the studio and now is working on the finishing touches.

Still lots of work to go but we are getting there.

Mal

malmac

Well the studio is all painted now and I have just got the reverse cycle air conditioning in today - photoshoot booked for tomorrow. Everything takes time but it comes along. Still lots to do though things are working pretty good.

Now just lots of photoshoots to look forward too.

Mal