The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sad news - Paul C. Buff

iiiNelson

Sad news indeed... Reading about his life the man lived a full life and was able to go around those closest to him. That's all a person can really hope for on their time on Earth.

algrove

After looking at just about every other name brand lighting system, I decided on Buff Einsteins and could not be happier. Bought all their softboxes too and the beauty dish is fantastic for a fraction of the price of other gear and really performs. This is beauty dish here with softbox gridded strips on L&R rear.

View attachment 87187

Double click for larger view.

iiiNelson

After looking at just about every other name brand lighting system, I decided on Buff Einsteins and could not be happier. Bought all their softboxes too and the beauty dish is fantastic for a fraction of the price of other gear and really performs. This is beauty dish here with softbox gridded strips on L&R rear.

View attachment 87187

Double click for larger view.
I went with the Einstein too but only bought one for the time being. I want to see how the Phottix Indra for Sony will shape out before going all in.