The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Help Choosing Speedlight System

rollsman44

I shoot with a Nikon D600 and Hasselblad Digital. I am now using the Phottix Stratos ll Multi Triggers. These work great. I Do NOT shoot TTL just manual. I have a Yongnuo YN 622N and Older Nikon SB-24 speed lights.
I was thinking of getting a Phottix Mitros and maybe the Odin controller. The Odin I know will work on the Mitros but I done think I can adjust the Yongnuo flash with it. I know the Nikon SB-24 will only trigger which is ok.
Is there anything else out there that can do the same? I will them portable and I do Need High speed sync.
Thank you

I will be attending the Photo Expo in NYC next week. Then I will see what else is available.